Saturday, September 23, 2023

Same Personality as David of the Bible

-decades ago I was sleeping downstairs because I had concerns about my breathing. Because of 'voices' I went and got in to the bed of an away client named DAVID. While I was in his bed an Israeli staff member named Orna went to the toilet while I was walking past. David later grew his hair very long. She was sitting on the toilet as I passed. I tried a few years ago to make me descended from David in some form. And Or/Na I tried to give David a copy of my Captain Marvel powers. I couldn't give him miracle powers because it needs the magic plant at the front door. Or/Na the first letter of a power was like the first letter of once base themed rooms of my home. The Maori man DAVID would grow his hair in really long DREAD LOCKS. David Dad. Really long like I am descended a long way down from him

-the Monitor rocket and satellite mission which was so much of my miracles idea. Even if I never did one in the end. Is shaped like stones and a sling. And the design of a Cross

-David and I have both stolen a number of women

-David's son ABSALOM hated him. Like my son like BART SIMPSON. His son died getting tangled in tree branches. Like some force took him and his brother from me. Like there was a client who would flirt with me. Who was massdebating in the lounge at the same time a Staff member was talking to me

-Daid's main wife was Bathsheba. Like Beast / Panther like the Panther Bagheera in The Jungle Book

-David was chosen by SAMUEL. Like Captain Marvel was chosen by SHAZAM

-David's cane shaped Shepherd's Crook. Like the golden screw I picked up marked POWERS and the strange Crook shaped bark a puppy I owned brought in

-David the SHEPHERD - like my magic providing plant at my front door STEP 

-I get really bad dream problems like SLEEP HARD

-David versus Goliath. The large companies Empire. And him versus the PHILISTINES. The PUBLISHER and HOLLY wood STARS

-DAYS oy our LIVES sounds like DAVID. And WINDSOR High for the WINDING sling and stone 

-I took a bus ride to Mount Maunganui. Thinking it might mean my MONITOR. A rocket mission like spinning around and firing satellites. Like David and his Sling and Stones. What happened is like GOLIATH it made my miracles SUPER POWERFUL

-like with GOLIATH part of why David is chosen may be he is there for the LITTLE people 

No comments:

Post a Comment

David the Shepherd David the King

 -I might have the same personality as David of the Old Testament -God's chosen one -decades ago near my grandparents' home I was on...