Saturday, September 23, 2023

My Street is Iran of Revelations

 -Iran

-the 'Iran' of the Bible

-where the Anti-Christ is from

-is really a block partly with Fraser Street on it

-that late at night years ago I STREAKED / 'I-RAN' around

-along my side of Fraser Street, along 16th Avenue, and the right side of the circuit

-I paused when I might have heard SIRENS / Forbidden and hid behind a TREE on the edge on a home on the corner of my property

-like the 'Forbidden Tree' is at the corner or one block along from 16th Avenue and Fraser Street

-the SIRENS and the Forbidden Tree might mean the SERPENT

-maybe I was planned to streak around the block

-I might be a character in a type of drama / sci-fi series

-me streaking that night 

-and the TV episode playing the actor showing him in full running naked might have set up something really important to happen

-as I was leaving my Drive across in the units called the 'D&G' flats 

-like Anti-God or Anti-Christ

-a woman yelled out abuse

-maybe representing Jesus Christ not approving of me and my life

'D / G'- like saying 'GOD' Jesus Christ is like the 'JR' of the series

-'D / G'- like saying 'DC' Comics Jenette Kahn is also like the 'JR' of the series. Her haircut once like ' (     )'

-The Garden of Eden might have been on that block I ran around. And the Persia /Iran Revelations writes about might be that same one circuit of a whole Street block

-as I ran around the block I tried to pull my shoulders back and pull my stomach in

-could mean me getting my 

-list of super powers like I once had the first letter of each power the same as the first letters of once special themed rooms of my home

-and me getting the full looking body of a man I saw in a Fitness Add and I drew a line down the middle of his body on a photocopy of the Add

-and one side looked different / more Messiah like than the other

-I STREAKED around the block

-like my deal with John STEWART and Christine SCORINGE

-my shoulders pulled back and my stomach pulled in

-the TV series might be Days of our Lives. Maybe the channel was the maker's intent in having me streak. Like sands going down from the top hourglass chamber to the lower one

-I RAN like the sands run down

-I pulled my shoulders BACK and pulled IN my stomach. Like the series saying I am the ANTI Christ

-I STREAKED like makers of a TV series about me saying it is Jesus Christ's fault of my slips in my personality. Getting on a bus twice in a month and being corrupted by a man looking like Tony STARK as in STREAKING. And what happened to the New Teen Titans in their comic from the two stories called RUNAWAYS their lives went downhill for good almost

-an Instructor was taking me out on my Mobility Scooter. We stopped at his Op Shop. Up three blocks from my house. There a really large and thin long white box was being delivered by STAR Movers. Like saying there is a protective wall around my block that stops real bad problem people from me. STAR Movers as in STREAK

-TAURANGA sounds like IRANIAN

-my few blocks might be IRAN like I RAN around them. The area outside that might be BABYLON as in BAY OF PLENTY

 -our world in for a fall. With maybe everything closed. No power, water food etc. Because of 'D&G'. Maybe GOD / God spelt backwards. And because of DC. Jenette Kahn of DC Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment

David the Shepherd David the King

 -I might have the same personality as David of the Old Testament -God's chosen one -decades ago near my grandparents' home I was on...