Tuesday, December 19, 2023

King of Atlantis

-decades ago near my home

-I was standing on one side of the Road. On the other side might have been a Pharmacy named

-ATKINS or AKER

-as in ANTI Christ or AGER

-PHARMACY as in PAREDES PERSONALITY

-I from across the Road saw a man standing about the back of the Pharmacy

-slightly tall, slightly long brown hair, at the sides sticking out at an angle like a Pyramid

-he was in bare foot. I wondered if he worked there

-ATKINS as in KING of ATLANTIS

-my mother said my father told her / was named

-IAN of HASTINGS

-or ATLANTIS

-when she was young she tattooed CA on her hand in a sewing class

-A as in for Atlantis

-C like a protective dome over it

-she made a tattoo with a sewing needle

-about the end of the 1990s I took a pin and made a couple of pin cuts in to a slightly large pinkish lump on my left thigh. The cuts still show

-like in the Sword in the Stone WART pulls out a sword from stone to become King Arthur

-ATKINS or AKER

-KING ARTHUR

-KING AGER of ATLANTIS

-on my right wrist I have three oven burn parallel burn lines. Like a Trident

-when I was young I lived in James Cook Street. Captain James Cook was the first to chart New Zealand. The Street name after the Captain who charted New Zealand says something. And he missed Atlantis when charting our country

-I had a younger friend named STUART who lived on the corner of our Street. About when we moved to Tauranga something like their washing machine overflowed over the floor

-I think maybe Atlantis exists where STEWART Island is. Ste WART like that's why I have a WART shaped lump on my left thigh

-Stewart Island is the bottom of New Zealand's three main Islands. The Maori name is Rakiura. And means GLOWING SKIES like a dome over Atlantis

-in comics Aquaman's real name is Arthur. So King Arthur of England and King Arthur of Atlantis

-New Zealand's Maori name is AOTEAROA like ARTHUR

-where the Pharmacy was is also about where the man looking like Walt Disney bought me the Disney book 

-about 1981 I was with a friend from next door and his family in their car. We had driven out in the country to maybe an out of it feel to it. Orange liquid came shooting out of my nose and mouth like water flooding Atlantis

-my mother Christine Maragaret Ager's tattoo of a 'CA' on her hand. Maybe Atlantis did it to her to show she was descended from Atlantis. Maybe her Genitor father was from Atlantis. She did that in a sewing class with a needle. I am her oldest child. So like I made marks with a pin in a thigh lump like their dome. Maybe I am King now. She died about a year ago. My mother's and my pins. Like when we used them they were like Tridents of Atlantis and the Trident made her Queen and me King

-ATLANTIS as in ANTI-CHRIST

-when we lived at 12 James Cook Street. On the steps to the front door was a lamppost. Like the pin in to the lump on my thigh. And like a Trident

-when I was very young living in James Cook Street. Near our home was a man height concrete tunnel running under a main Road. A few times I saw by it by a creek an Old West style Wagon Wheel. Like the stairs leading in each direction in Atlantis. Once it had been raining hard. Several of us children were being walked home. In the creek and tunnel was a lot of water

-doing a large list of miracles. I just changed them. So on the insides of suns are layers of features from Atlantis. In a previous version of the Universe. Then those are replaced by the insides of suns having layers of features from San Marino. The smallest country in the world

-Atlantis then San Marino. With almost every sun in history of all of space having their features

-then I got an email saying at last the final work has been approved for repairs to my ROOF

-San Marino was founded by stonecutter Marinus. As in Anti Messiah

-someone once left a white pointed hand length stone under a shed I had right where a large sign of a Cross was attached. It looked like the Rock of ETERNITY in older comics that gives Captain Marvel his powers

No comments:

Post a Comment

David the Shepherd David the King

 -I might have the same personality as David of the Old Testament -God's chosen one -decades ago near my grandparents' home I was on...