Saturday, September 23, 2023

My Grandparents were Terminators

-my attempt to save my grandparents from Hell when they died

-being no where prepared enough to make it to Heaven

-about 1987 at Christmas time I biked to the city next to Tauranga called Mount Maunganui

-to look to buy videos

-at a large video store they had a whole wall for sale. Of large hard cased Village Roadshow ones

-I bought two ROBOT themed ones

-Short Circuit and Terminator

-what I tried a couple of years ago was to use this

-to send two Terminator robots back

-that look like them , age etc

-and take their place being without true thought

-and put my grandparents in a copy each of my current unit

-lasting a long time keeping them from dying

-the Short Circuit video had a large cardboard lightning bolt appearing over the top of the cover

-maybe meaning a real long time even forever in their separate homes

-the homes have a mass of videos, books and comics

-and probably Internet music like Spotify and some sort of Internet TV and film supply

-and records etc too

-and there would be some sort of regular food supply

-I also tried to control their past lives on Earth. So they didn't have a lot to do but it steered them safely

-and the other thing I was able to do for them. I believe they both would be incredibly loved all over space

-these things partly making for when I didn't understand them. Now I have heard and know they are probably nice people. And back in 1995  it was probably not practical to start with helping around the house. I never had any real life skills help before I moved in to my Support Home 

No comments:

Post a Comment

David the Shepherd David the King

 -I might have the same personality as David of the Old Testament -God's chosen one -decades ago near my grandparents' home I was on...